Process Service - Super Serve
If we don't serve, you don't pay
We overcome problem subjects with special techniques for special circumstances.
When a targeted individual is, likely to be, or is known to be, evasive or otherwise difficult to serve, extra ordinary methods are often necessary.
- Illusory Telephone stratagems
- Entry into security buildings
- Special Deliveries
- Staged Mechanical Vehicle failures
- Special Dates
- Special Appointments
- Employment Interviews
We will do what is necessary, short of committing a crime, to get your documents served.
Extensive advance preparation goes into each Super Serve. Process servers who are assigned to these cases have decades of experience and in most situations will not be assigned to other cases until the current case is resolved. Fees vary depending on the facts of each case and each subject, and will be quoted in advance.
- Super Serve Exceptions
- Narrative Declaration
- Minimum charge of $100 plus costs if service is canceled.
- Full charge should the subject elect to accept service through an Attorney or by other means
- Travel costs when service is outside King, Pierce or Snohomish counties
- International Service of Process
- When Service of Process that does not require compliance with the terms of The Hague Convention or other international treaties is needed, we have contacts and agents worldwide, or we may fly an agent in.
- Contact our office for details.